visitors this week

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Chocolate Chip OREO Cookies


This is yet another recipe that I saw on Picky-Palate
I was looking for something to make with oreos and remembered seeing this recipe a while back. They were really good....especially with a glass of milk. And no- I didn't eat the whole plate of cookies....at once :) Just the right treat for our weekend at Stake Conference.

1 stick softened butter
6 Tablespoons sugar
6 Tablespoons brown sugar
1 egg
½ teaspoon vanilla
1 ¼ Cup flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
8 broken pieces Oreo Cookies
1 Cup chocolate chips

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cream butter, and sugars until well combined. Add egg and vanilla until mixed well.

2. Place flour, baking soda and salt into a large bowl, stir to combine. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients then stir in oreos and chocolate chips until just combined.

3. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet. Bake for 7-9 minutes or until cooked, but still soft.

No comments: