This recipe is one that I saw demonstrated at the Taste of Home Cooking School. It is delicious! I forgot to add in the Hoisin sauce and I loved the flavor anyway.2 Tbs. Hoisin sauce (optional)
2 Tbs. teriyaki sauce
2 tsp. cornstarch
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tsp grated fresh gingerroot
1-1/4 lb. pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
2 Tbs. canola oil, divided
2 tsp. sesame oil
2 carrots, julienned
3 C. Frozen green beans (peas may be substituted)
8 green onions, sliced diagonally- using most of green part
2 Tbs. sesame seeds toasted
In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a skillet or Wok, cook pork in 1 Tbs hot canola oil and 2 tsp. sesame oil until no longer pink. Remove pork and keep warm.
In the same pan, add remaining 1 Tbs canola oil. Stir-fry carrots and green beans until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Return pork and the teriyaki sauce mixture to the pan. Add green onions and sesame seeda. Stir-fry 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
Serve with rice.
No comments:
Post a Comment