
This was just an experiment so I'm not sure if there is a better way to make these. I would love to have an actual recipe- but these turned out really well.
Make one half recipe of Never Fail Rolls. Use whole wheat flour for half of the flour. After dough has risen once or twice divide dough into 8 parts. Roll each ball into a 6" circle. Fill with 1/3 C. filling and add plenty of mozzarella cheese. Seal the edges and then press edge down with a fork. Bake at 400˚ for 12-15 min. I used some of the dough to make a little cheese pizza since the kids eat that better.
Filling:
Pizza Sauce (I used leftover spaghetti sauce)
sausage, pepperoni, bell peppers, olives, onions (you pick!)
Mozzarella cheese
1 comment:
That reminds me, my mom used to make these all the time. She used a cottage cheese and egg mix and spinach inside. We poured sauce on the outside. Or we did pizza toppings inside and sauce outside. Looks yummy, I'll have to make those soon!
Post a Comment